Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Introduction


GREETINGS EVERYONE,

I am so sorry I did not introduce my self at all.
My name is Zainab Mehdi. I am almost towards teh completionof my Masters program. I work as a substitute teacher in Jurupa School district, but my primary job i s Accounting. I work as an Accounting Maanager in a private company. I am taking two classes and etec 634 and etec 644. I like 634 more tahn 644. 634 is fun it involves learning html , java nad php. I will graduate in Winter of 2009. Most of the studenst on teh list are form etec-544. So good luck everyone.

3 comments:

Darlene Pitman said...

Glad to see you in this class Zainab. I remember being very impressed with your powerpoint and the use of animation. My students are teenagers and I avoid the use of animation because it is too distracting, but you used it to great advantage for teaching second language letters and sounds to young children. I'll be interested in how much research you find on teaching Arabic to children. I'm sure you'll have to look for studies on language acquisition and of course the acquisition of a new alphabet. Can you tell I'm in research mode right now? I'm looking forward to seeing more of those creative and engaging instructional ideas.

Zee M said...

Greetings evveryone,

I have a typo in my comments. Is anyone familiar on how to edit?

Zee M said...


Week of April 13-20
I have been working on collection of data for my LR. It has been very hard to find articles or books on Teaching and Learning Arabic as a Second Lanaguage. I am waiting on the feedback from Dr. Newberry to update my plan of action and thoughts.